FORM 4
[ ] Check this box if no longer subject to Section 16. Form 4 or Form 5 obligations may continue. See Instruction 1(b).         
UNITED STATES SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549

STATEMENT OF CHANGES IN BENEFICIAL OWNERSHIP OF SECURITIES
                                                                                  
OMB APPROVAL
OMB Number: 3235-0287
Estimated average burden
hours per response...
0.5
                      
Filed pursuant to Section 16(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 or Section 30(h) of the Investment Company Act of 1940
                      

1. Name and Address of Reporting Person *

Kitzmiller Andrew S.
2. Issuer Name and Ticker or Trading Symbol

MERIDIAN BIOSCIENCE INC [ VIVO ]
5. Relationship of Reporting Person(s) to Issuer (Check all applicable)

_____ Director                    _____ 10% Owner
__X__ Officer (give title below)    _____ Other (specify below)
EVP & CFO
(Last)          (First)          (Middle)

3471 RIVER HILLS DRIVE
3. Date of Earliest Transaction (MM/DD/YYYY)

2/21/2022
(Street)

CINCINNATI, OH 45244
(City)        (State)        (Zip)
4. If Amendment, Date Original Filed (MM/DD/YYYY)

 
6. Individual or Joint/Group Filing (Check Applicable Line)

_X _ Form filed by One Reporting Person
___ Form filed by More than One Reporting Person

Table I - Non-Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
1.Title of Security
(Instr. 3)
2. Trans. Date 2A. Deemed Execution Date, if any 3. Trans. Code
(Instr. 8)
4. Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed of (D)
(Instr. 3, 4 and 5)
5. Amount of Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s)
(Instr. 3 and 4)
6. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 4) 7. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 4)
Code V Amount (A) or (D) Price
Common Stock 2/21/2022  A  7500 (1)A$0 7500 D  

Table II - Derivative Securities Beneficially Owned (e.g., puts, calls, warrants, options, convertible securities)
1. Title of Derivate Security
(Instr. 3)
2. Conversion or Exercise Price of Derivative Security3. Trans. Date3A. Deemed Execution Date, if any4. Trans. Code
(Instr. 8)
5. Number of Derivative Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed of (D)
(Instr. 3, 4 and 5)
6. Date Exercisable and Expiration Date7. Title and Amount of Securities Underlying Derivative Security
(Instr. 3 and 4)
8. Price of Derivative Security
(Instr. 5)
9. Number of derivative Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s) (Instr. 4)10. Ownership Form of Derivative Security: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 4)11. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 4)
CodeV(A)(D)Date ExercisableExpiration DateTitleAmount or Number of Shares
Stock Options (Right to Buy) $24.74 2/21/2022  A   5000     (2)2/21/2032 Common Stock 5000 $0 5000 D  

Explanation of Responses:
(1) These restricted stock units ("RSUs") are awarded under the 2021 Omnibus Award Plan and vest as follows: (i) 25% of the RSUs awarded vest on February 21, 2023; and (ii) the remaining 75% of the RSUs awarded vest in three equal installments on each of November 4, 2023, November 4, 2024 and November 4, 2025.
(2) These non-qualified options are awarded under the 2021 Omnibus Award Plan and vest as follows: (i) 25% of the options awarded vest on February 21, 2023; and (ii) the remaining 75% of the options awarded vest pro rata on the 4th of each month beginning March 4, 2023 and ending November 4, 2025.

Reporting Owners
Reporting Owner Name / Address
Relationships
Director10% OwnerOfficerOther
Kitzmiller Andrew S.
3471 RIVER HILLS DRIVE
CINCINNATI, OH 45244


EVP & CFO

Signatures
/s/ Andrew S. Kitzmiller2/22/2022
**Signature of Reporting PersonDate


Reminder: Report on a separate line for each class of securities beneficially owned directly or indirectly.
*If the form is filed by more than one reporting person, see Instruction 4(b)(v).
**Intentional misstatements or omissions of facts constitute Federal Criminal Violations. See 18 U.S.C. 1001 and 15 U.S.C. 78ff(a).
Note:File three copies of this Form, one of which must be manually signed. If space is insufficient, see Instruction 6 for procedure.
Persons who respond to the collection of information contained in this form are not required to respond unless the form displays a currently valid OMB control number.